Saturday, October 4, 2008

Vindicated

Tommy's concerted efforts over the past 3 months have finally produced the desired outcome - Soren laughs. I have been telling Soren that if he'd just give up a few laughs to his dad, he'd stop getting harassed so much, but he didn't know what I was saying because he's just a baby! So he still gets harassed. Today he laughed 5 or 6 times in a row, which was pretty funny.

OH, wait...update. He followed up his laughing performance by grabbing his feet and playing with them. Yes, I know this is probably super lame news for most of you out there. Sorry. Anyway, he is concertedly studying his toes as I type...it takes a very valiant effort for a four-month-old to aim and catch something as far away as his foot. He is...trying...very...hard...GOT IT. I love my baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment