Saturday, October 18, 2008

Fresh frozen organic baby meals are rad

While we are waiting on our replacement BabyCook to arrive (they now make a BPA-free version so we sent our first one in for a trade), I have tried some HappyBaby frozen organic meals. I know we are supposed to introduce foods one-at-a-time, but I am willing to take the chance because I seriously doubt he'll have an allergic reaction to SPINACH. Neither Tommy or I have food allergies, so I'm working with genetics here.

Anyway, here is the site:

Today when I sat down to try to eat my pea soup with swiss cheese, Soren thought it was for him and was SO stoked. I had to put down my lunch and fix him some mango/pear/spinach purée. I've been avoiding fruits because I don't want him to fixate on sugary meals over veggies, but this concoction is literally green so I thought it would be a good compromise. And to be fair, he seems to love peas WAY more than the Grrreat Greens.

No comments:

Post a Comment