Thursday, June 18, 2009

Pictures from the pool

I finally got the disposable water-proof camera developed with pictures from Soren's birthday (his first visit to the pool) and June 9th, our follow-up visit after the pool got a little warmer. The trip on May 26th was pretty chilly, and Soren was displeased with the water temp and subsequent teeth chattering. The hatless photos are from that day; the hatted and UV-blocking shirted photos are from June 9th.

Sorry to post so many photos; I have a hard time editing because I love him so much that I want everyone to see every funny face he makes and all the crazy things he does. I mean, the three people who look at this stuff (you know who you are!)...




On my first birthday proper! It was way too cold for a baby that likes super hot baths.


My butt is too small! It fell through the lounge chair!


This is my goofiest face yet to date...it must have been too sunny.


Maxin...


And relaxin.


Soren was STOKED to see all the kids...even if it was the retard camp's swim hour! He was fascinated by all the weird moans and groans they made. Sorry Alex.


Checking out the water volleyball game.


I love my cute baby. A LOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment