Monday, February 23, 2009

Finished, now get me outta here!

This is Soren's first sign, which he has been doing for a week or so in response to me asking, "Soren, are you finished eating?" (while doing the sign to him). To his credit, he seems to only do it back when he is actually finished. He does not, however, think it is appropriate for me to ask him if he is finished with his bath, and laughs like I am making a joke. I guess he thinks it only applies to dinner time!

This is what the sign is actually supposed to look like...we will be working on technique refinement this week.

We are still working on hungry, more, yogurt, banana, water, cheese, cheerios, and club soda. We'll probably start working on hurt, too, since he gets a new bruise every other day as he balances for more and more seconds hands-free. He's up to about 7 seconds of serious balancing effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment